This print is a common polychrome with added white base, it is a photo of the lid of a beer bottle from the Netherlands.
The difference in it is in two important details.
Instead of the yellow (Y) I used a yellow fluorine paint just to see what was going to happen...

In practice

Water-based paint

-White background with two well done (screen 77)
-Two coats of each color of the polychrome (screen 90 / 60LPI resolution)
-The black was just a pass
-All coats had an intermediate pre-cure

Plastisol

-Several times of plastisol Silicone (super crystal gel) giving a wet effect on the drops of the cold beer cap
 

Anonymous serigraphs

I stamp a T-shirt, open a beer ... I take a sip of the iced beer and keep on stamping.
I cover the canvas with paint and I'm already in my second beer ...
I stir the mug of beer with the spatula dirty with ink and take a sip of the yellow in a sudden mistake...